Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

C2

can any one help with the lay out first assignment really stuck need to do a booklet on menue examles to start with thanks ann

Hi Ann,

Welcome to the site and thanks for making your first post. :)

I'd keep it very simple; your assessor is looking for evidence of your knowledge of healthy eating and providing a balanced diet for your children, not whether or not you have a future as a graphic artist! :o

My suggestion would be to fold a sheet of A4 in half, and on each bit (ie 4 pages) put headings:

Breakfast

Mid-morning snack

Lunch

Mid-afternoon snack

Tea

Bedtime drink

and give an example of something healthy in each section. You'd then show that you have four days' worth of sensible eating for a young child. Don't forget that freely available water is very important.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi Ann,

Welcome to the site and thanks for making your first post.  :)

I'd keep it very simple; your assessor is looking for evidence of your knowledge of healthy eating and providing a balanced diet for your children, not whether or not you have a future as a graphic artist!  :o

My suggestion would be to fold a sheet of A4 in half, and on each bit (ie 4 pages) put headings:

Breakfast

Mid-morning snack

Lunch

Mid-afternoon snack

Tea

Bedtime drink

and give an example of something healthy in each section. You'd then show that you have four days' worth of sensible eating for a young child. Don't forget that freely available water is very important.

Hope this helps. :)

32138[/snapback]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)