Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ideas Please

Guest lou73

Guest lou73

Hi

I was wondering if any of you lovely people could help me......I am wondering if you could you suggest possible books/stories to use with nursery and reception children related to the theme 'Why I am amazing'? This could bring in any aspect linked to this question including the senses...... Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated....thanks lou X

Oh tough one me thinks

Winnie's Amazing Pumpkin - she grows amazing vegetables but uses magic.....kinda cheating so could talk about that

401 Amazing Animals Facts by Marianne Taylor - amazing things about animals

Amazing Grace by Mary Hoffman (the blurb.....Grace loves to act out stories. Sometimes she plays the leading part, sometimes she is 'a cast of thousands.' When her school decides to perform Peter Pan , Grace is longing to play Peter, but her classmates say that Peter was a boy, and besides, he wasn't black...But Grace's Ma and Nana tell her she can be anything she wants if she puts her mind to it...)

Hope this helps or gives you an idea

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)