Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Does Anyone Know?

Does anyone know where i can get cheapish netting for my roleplay area? I want to drape it over the top. Also that grass like stiff (ive tried for an hour to remember the name of it) Its what greengrocers use for their displays!!

Thanks in advance :)

TTS sell fake grass (and snow!) also garden centres but it's expensive. You'd probably get netting from a garden cente as well. Alternatively have you got a Scrapstore in your area - I think that's where we've got netting from in the past.

You could try asking in local shops for the green stuff (grass) im not sure if big stores use it very much now. We got some few years back and its still going strong and practially indestrucable! Good luck

I always use sweet pea netting of similar... the children are able to weave in it and it makes a good effect for about £2...... a box... and a box normally has enough for 2 or 3 lots of weaving- depends how big.

L

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)