Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Entry Sept 2011 - Essex Standards

Hi

Next september will be the first time for our school that we will be accomodating chn who have just turned 4. They normally start in the term in which they will turn 5. We have been told to look for the Essex standards of Early years which should support us in checking our building is ready for the Early Entry. I have searched on EGfL which is where we were told this doc could be found, but I can find nothing. Cant actually find the Early Years section anymore at all!!

Im hoping most of it will be obvious things that we need to check/change but just need to clarify for my own piece of mind. Is anyone else in this position? does anyone know if this document even exists? Any ideas at all??

Thanks

Amanda

Hi

Next september will be the first time for our school that we will be accomodating chn who have just turned 4. They normally start in the term in which they will turn 5. We have been told to look for the Essex standards of Early years which should support us in checking our building is ready for the Early Entry. I have searched on EGfL which is where we were told this doc could be found, but I can find nothing. Cant actually find the Early Years section anymore at all!!

Im hoping most of it will be obvious things that we need to check/change but just need to clarify for my own piece of mind. Is anyone else in this position? does anyone know if this document even exists? Any ideas at all??

Thanks

Amanda

Hi Amanda

I have consulted with a colleague in relation to your question who believes that the information your are looking for was part of the old "Early Entry" pro forma. The contents of this pro forma can be found within the EYFS Framework, as this is where they were taken from.

Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this matter and I will endeavour to get an answer for you.

Regards

Ben

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)