Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Foundation Stage Forum Competition!

Steve

Hi all -

(This is a repeat of the recent email I sent out - just for those of you who've barred me from sending you emails! :o )

Just to get back into the swing of things after a great summer break (for all of the practitioners amongst you who get the full six weeks at least), I thought we could kick off with a bit of fun.

In the next few days a new visitor will register who is to become our 1000th member!

To celebrate this, I will write a nice crisp cheque to the value of £10 and send it to the first person who emails me to let me know we have 1000 members, and includes the username of that new member.

The rules are very simple:

1) Organisers and relatives of the organisers of this competition are reluctantly barred (that's Helen and me out then)

2) The judges decision is absolutely final (That's me. Oh, the power...

3) Any attempt to bribe the judge will be considered seriously...

4) When I email you telling you you have won, you need to send me your postal address so I can send you the cheque. Send your email to steve@foundation-stage.info.

5) You're not allowed to retire on the winnings and blame it on me to your employers.

I'll be sending you an update in the next couple of days - hope you're all well and fighting fit! :D

Steve.