Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Foundation

I'm really interested in doing the foundation degree then progressingo nto BA Hons- EYPS and teacher training... Just wondering if you could give me some advice and what are the modules you studied... Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks

Guest Spiral

Re-organise your home so you have space to study and ensure you will have time too!!

I had to do this when I started to study , but it's great if you are ready,

Spiral

Make sure you have time to commit to this pathway!

Also I wonder if you need to do EYPS if you are heading to do teacher training.

I am on the route, have got my foundation degree and just started the BA Hons modules.

It's been a great experience but you have to commit to it fully!

Good luck!

just coming to the end of my first year and I love it.

I agree with all the above posts ( I have moved into the garage, so I can spread and leave work) yes it is hard work but I know it will be worth it in the end.

Good luck

AM x

Guest colechin

I also agree with all the above advise. I am coming to the end of year one. House work, cooked meals, social events all get put on hold for a six week period after i have been to uni, until my assignment has been submitted.

I am back next week at uni and have already planned how i will use my next 6 weeks for studying. Then i can relax for the whole of the summer holidays. Well when i say relax, i will not have any studying to do , but i will have to catch up on all my paper work from work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)