Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Music To Download

Hi all

I am starting a topic on mini-beasts and would like to develop plenty of movement opportunities for my children in nursery.

My question is can any kind people recommend a site that I could use to download music from?

Which sites do people tend to use when including music in daily activities or as part of continuous provision.

I have to say youtube is my biggest source. I had a download converter program I use to save then put on my memory stick. Youtube used to be blocked at school and still is for students but staff now have a password so we can access it in class on the IAWB. I find it brilliant. There is always something suitable. eg we watched a 1930 Walt Disney skeleton dance cartoon and the followup from the children brilliant.It can be original artists eg, We watched Pavoritti in our Italy week or montages to familair songs eg Angels when we were designing our own angel Christmas cards. I'm hoping to use it for some timelapse films of flowers growing next week and I know someone will have already source suitable music.

Thanks Inge. I used this site to make a CD for a dance lesson on emotions and since then haven't been able to find it again. It's now in my favourites :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)