Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Curriculum Coverage

Hi can anyone help please. I am trying to find a 'document' which has the stepping stones on a 'tick sheet' which you can see easily if/when you have covered them. I have seen a document like this somewhere on the internet, but at the time I didn't realise the significance of having it. I have recently found a great document (on FSF) with just the Maths and CLL s/stones on which we are going to use for target setting but would like to track the 'overall' coverage. Otherwise I think it's a job for summer!

Thanks

Hi, Im sure if you dig deep enough on here you will find something. Have you tried the members resources? Otherwise try the planning forum for Foundation/Year1.

I'll try a search later when Ive a bit more time.

SS_ELG.doc

Hi can anyone help please. I am trying to find a 'document' which has the stepping stones on a 'tick sheet' which you can see easily if/when you have covered them. I have seen a document like this somewhere on the internet, but at the time I didn't realise the significance of having it. I have recently found a great document (on FSF) with just the Maths and CLL s/stones on which we are going to use for target setting but would like to track the 'overall' coverage. Otherwise I think it's a job for summer!

Thanks

31381[/snapback]

I use these I am try to attach a document Apologies if it doesnt work I could email it to you if you like

Thank you so much for the help, I have got three different formats now to choose from. I will take some photocopies to 'play' with for the rest of this 'year' and then start in earnest next September. Cheers. :)