Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hi Everyone

paddywack

Hi everyone paddywack here,I have been ploughing through my nvq and doing ok I think but feel a bit lost again.Everyone here gives such great help and I feel a bit bad that I dont seem to be of much help for anyone sorry!!! I have just been given m7keq and havn`t got a clue can anyone help I think my assesor should have given me c7 as I have been doing behaviour managment so Iam a bit confused!!! I seem to be doing bits of modules here there and everywhere. I cant see light at the end of the tunnel yet and only have until July,feeling quite stressed out now!!!! :(:(xD:o

Well, Paddywack, what I know about NVQ can be written along the width of a human hair, but I just wanted to say try not to stress too much. It'll be fine in the end, I'm sure.

And someone will be along soon with some great words of wisdom to put you on the right track.

Chin up!

Maz

Hi Paddywack

Don't worry about giving advice to others-you have enough on your plate at the moment. You need to concentrate on getting your work done and we will help as much as possible. When you are finished is the time you can think about helping everybody else.

I am not too familiar with the unit you are doing but I am sure somebody will help you out soon.

Linda

Dear Paddywack

Well glad you're confused I am a trainee assessor and I am more confused than you trying to work my way around the system - do you attend college - and can your tutors guide you in the right direction as to what you should be doing. I do know that you should be able to cross reference quite a lot of the work perhaps this is where the problem lies. But don't ask me I am really struggling too. So don't feel alone we are all here as Linda says to help each other when we can.

One word of advice is that sometimes it just needs a bit of time and suddenly the light goes on - I spend much of my time studying and researching all sorts of things, not necessarily tuned into the assignment I am supposed to be doing - getting in a muddle - learning lots of things which are totally irrelevant to what I am supposed to be doing - but not irrelevant to my total learning - so keep at it

Nikki

Hi Paddywack

Glad someone else is confused.

I've been doing NVQ3 for a year, I've nearly completed 7 units.

My course is internet based, so I've not yet met my assessor in person, I should be posting off 5 units this weekend for marking. I will be assessed in June.

I've nearly finished M7 & M8, but struggling with some bits, so I have abandoned them for now,as I was losing my motivation for the course.

Assessor said to start P2.

I shall go back to M7&M8 at a later date.

Sorry I can't be helpful,just empathetic!!

Good luck with M7, do you work in nursery or school?

Kind regards Wrightfamily1

Hi Paddywack

Glad someone else is confused.

I've been doing NVQ3 for a year, I've nearly completed 7 units.

My course is internet based, so I've not yet met my assessor in person, I should be posting off 5 units this weekend for marking. I will be assessed in June.

I've nearly finished M7 & M8, but struggling with some bits, so I have abandoned them for now,as I was losing my motivation for the course.

Assessor said to start P2.

I shall go back to M7&M8 at a later date.

Sorry I can't be helpful,just empathetic!!

Good luck with M7, do you work in nursery or school?

Kind regards Wrightfamily1

31249[/snapback]

Just to say - I was advised not to tackle too many units at once . It's much easier to home in on one subject at a time - when you've done a few you can then sit back and see what you can pull out of them to slot into others. I g :o ot stuck with C11 - went through my diaries and ref. accounts and found loads which I'd used already so have cross reffed.

Do you do your work on computer and save all to disc? Easier to print off second copies etc. Hope this helps! 4 units to go! xD

Thanks everyone for your kind words Iam sure I will get there but by july!! Iam not sure.Yes I do work in a nursery but its only term time so hence I only have until july 15th and then my promotion starts september eek!!!! .paddywack :oxD

Hi Paddywack,

Break the whole thing down into tiny little non-scary chunks! :o

Have you done the performance part and are now tackling the knowledge and understanding bit, or is this an entirely new unit?

Have a look at Sue's NVQ article on M7 as a start, and get back to us when you are raring to go! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)