Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Favourite Cll Activities?

Do your children have any activities that they just really love doing independent or focused? have an ob coming up and head she wants to see 100% of the chn purposefully engaged in CLL learning OMG!!! I provide activities but they do go off task and get really silly with each other so i need to try and address this- it must be the activities that i am providing so if any of you lovely people have any great ideas i would be really grateful. We do the usual like Tuff spot and stories, chalking on the play ground floor and they like the fly swats and HFW's. Looking for some new refreshing ideas. Thought about doing Handa's surprise for the obs as our topic is plants and animals

Thanks for you time

One thing that gets my boys mark making is putting large sheets of paper on the floor with pens, so maybe you could have some large fruits or animal shaped paper?

I am in the process of making up a tool belt and a tool box with mark making resources to try and encourage the boys.

Put some phonicsplay activities on computers.

Foam letters in the water tray.

good luck! Having 100% of your children engaged in CLL activities is tough if they are initiating their own learning. x

what is the fly swats thing you mentioned? x

Hi, we have a child read out some words on flash cards. We have these words on flies adn as the child reads it out the other two children try to swat the fly with that word on first! they love it

• 6 months later...

teacherinpink.

That fly game seems brilliant! are the flies on sparklebox or somewhere of have you made them? Do you have a fly display or ts on your interactive whiteboard? I cant wait to play this!

:-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)