Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Profile Points And Average Child

Hi all

Have been asked by head to set up interim report for foundation. have been refusing to do this for 4 years as felt it unessesary for year R, but now have no choice(too much deatail to explain) Have tries to make it parent and child friendly and put info so parents understand the points. he want s me to put on it that a child should have reached 6 at least by end of Year R, had heard this but trying to find where it is written to put that on report but unable to find. Anybody help????

thanks

Guest LornaW
Hi all

Have been asked by head to set up interim report for foundation. have been refusing to do this for 4 years as felt it unessesary for year R, but now have no choice(too much deatail to explain) Have tries to make it parent and child friendly and put info so parents understand the points. he want s me to put on it that a child should have reached 6 at least by end of Year R, had heard this but trying to find where it is written to put that on report but unable to find. Anybody help????

thanks

OMG fancyfull I just guessed your HT was a guy ( no offence to Alistair if you are reading this as you are the exception to the rule!!) He has no idea does he? However if you need to do it you may find this document useful it is the Jan Ofsted document. Good luck to you and well done for holding out for the last 4 years!

Lorna

Inspecting_the_EYFS_Jan_11.pdf

Edited by LornaW

OMG fancyfull I just guessed your HT was a guy ( no offence to Alistair if you are reading this as you are the exception to the rule!!) He has no idea does he? However if you need to do it you may find this document useful it is the Jan Ofsted document. Good luck to you and well done for holding out for the last 4 years!

Lorna

Thanks Lorna

How right you are!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)