Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

K312

Serena

Is anyone doing the K312. Feeling lonely at the moment. xD Find it difficult than the others. It is a level three course, but there are no detailed assessment guidelines and the tutor's notes doesnot even address the question. :o

Is anyone doing the K312. Feeling lonely at the moment. xD Find it difficult than the others. It is a level three course, but there are no detailed assessment guidelines and the tutor's notes doesnot even address the question. :o

Hi

Do you mean KE312?

I did this course in its first presentation in 2008. It is up a notch from level 2 study but I can't remember having particular difficulty with assessment guidelines. Can't check the course materials as they are up in the loft but I do have all my assignments that I can look up. Which one is it you are currently having trouble with?

Hi

I too am on with KE312.

I attempted to begin writing this last night and got a massive 119 yes 119 words written in about 5 hours! I was pulled by a film though on channel 4 in my defence /attempt to gloss over my uselessness! xD

Which option are you going for? Im on with option 2.

I attended our tutorial but we never discussed the tma options at all as in previous courses. :o

Hopefully we can bounce ideas off each other?

Keep going im hoping my lack of inspiration is because a) im starting this far too early

:( im not back into the swing of things after having a break

Well I can keep dreaming cant i!

Vicky

Hi Vicky,

I panicked when l realise that l have another assignment due at the end of this week - KE311. Thankfully, that one was not too difficult and have been concentrating on that. Thankfully thats done and dusted.

I am finding this one difficult mainly because l do not really understand what exactly the question is asking. I am also doing Option 2.

:(

Hi

I too am on with KE312.

I attempted to begin writing this last night and got a massive 119 yes 119 words written in about 5 hours! I was pulled by a film though on channel 4 in my defence /attempt to gloss over my uselessness! xD

Which option are you going for? Im on with option 2.

I attended our tutorial but we never discussed the tma options at all as in previous courses. :o

Hopefully we can bounce ideas off each other?

Keep going im hoping my lack of inspiration is because a) im starting this far too early

:( im not back into the swing of things after having a break

Well I can keep dreaming cant i!

Vicky

I panicked when l realise that l have another assignment due at the end of this week - KE311. Thankfully, that one was not too difficult and have been concentrating on that. Thankfully thats done and dusted.

I am finding this one difficult mainly because l do not really understand what exactly the question is asking. I am also doing Option 2.

:o

WOW! KE312 and EK311 together I am seriously impressed! I have done both but not at the same time. Good luck with the remainder of both.

Hi Gezebel,

Its the first TMA Option 2. I had combine modules together in the past. The KE310 is quite straight foward. I will have to seek the help of the tutor on this one. But if you have any pointers, point it my way. I do think though that they change the questions every year.

WOW! KE312 and EK311 together I am seriously impressed! I have done both but not at the same time. Good luck with the remainder of both.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)