Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning For Hall Time.

We have recently aquired use of a big hall for movement and Dance lessons. THe children love it put I am slightly limitied in my repotoire to say the least (parachute etc) I have observed the children using apparatus but this school has very limited equipment (4 benches) and I would really like to use the time for more useful activities. Dance in particular. Does anyone have any ideas or knows how to get some good music.

Thank you

We use the school hall 5 times a week for 20 mins at time.Things we do are sticky kids well worth investing in you can order them from the under fives site.practising our throwing with bean bags and balls.musical statues,when the music stops get into twos,threes etc We start off by sitting in a circle to warm up with rhymes like now weve made a pattern,head shoulder knees and toes missing out certain words etc we visit the moon,we fly on our magic carpet and go to faraway lands.we play party games like hokey cokey,farmers in dell,ring o roses etc will keep thinking for you

Andrea

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)