Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Environmental Policy

Im not exactly sure if it is needed in nurseries, but i was told by a lady from my bank who visited me the other day, she was talking about employment law, and that they could keep us up to date with the latest policies etc..

ANYWAY she mentioned this Environmental Policy.. and i was wondering firstly, what it is, and also where to get it??

If any body else knows anything please help!!! :o

Something like this?

http://www.environmentalpolicy.org.uk/

Sorry not sure if I've done the link right. Looks optional, though!

Yes this would be great (if it was free lol) but i guess it is what is "required" and would do the job. But im sure i could get a copy, or a version i could modify for free!!

Thanks for the link, and your kind reply :o

I think if you google 'environmental policy' you will find some free examples. I saw one that suggested that any more than 1 sheet of A4 was too much. Hope you find what you need!

I think if you google 'environmental policy' you will find some free examples. I saw one that suggested that any more than 1 sheet of A4 was too much. Hope you find what you need!

Using more than one sheet of paper would seem very environmentally unfriendly!!!

:o:(xD

I simply cannot bring myself to write another policy, so we will I guess have to live without this one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)