Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Gratuate Leadership Funding

Hi there I'm new to this so bear with me :o I was wondering if anyone knew if the graduate leadership funding would be continuing under the new government? Also those of you that already receive this funding...have you revieved your second payment yet? Many thanks Sarah. xxx

Edited by Guest

We havn't heard yet whether it will continue - I get all £8000 at the beginning of the financial year so not waiting for a second payment...

The money should be in place for this financial year, although our LA had to reduce the second payment due to the number of settings applying for it. This was done in consultation with the settings claiming it. From April the GLF will be subsumed in the Early Intervention Grant and this is to be spent according to the needs of the authority. Effectively the money may not be available as the GLF was but some authorities may prioritise the support of EYPs in settings if they feel they are offering value for money and improving outcomes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)