Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nvq 2 Communication & Lang Development 10-12 Yrs & 12-16yrs

I am doing my level 2 and can't seem to find any of the developmental markers for these ages , i have done the others but need these last two to have 201 signed off, I was thinking about doing it off the top of my head on what I generally know about this age range .. will that be good enough ? please help if you can it would be appreciated. :o

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I would start with what you already know, for me, that is what NVQ is all about, your knowledge skills and attitudes.

Back up your comments with quotes from theorists, research papers etc.

Good luck.

Peggy

p.s. You could quote Jasper Carrot ( 70's comedian) who said that teenagers only form of conversation is " Ugh, Dad WALLET" xD .

Long before, but much like the verbal tone of Harry Enfield's teenage character (who's name evades me at the moment) :o

p.s. You could quote Jasper Carrot ( 70's comedian) who said that teenagers only form of conversation is " Ugh, Dad WALLET" xD .

Long before, but much like the verbal tone of Harry Enfield's teenage character (who's name evades me at the moment) :o

:( Kevin the teenager and his friend, Perry!!

Nona

Hi

Thanks for the reply .... I did just put what I know .. Dont think my 16 year old would be impressed as he was the inspiration but I did add some Quotes and text book info.

Thank you for the help

x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)