Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Where Did The Holidays Go...

Guest Jan

Hi everyone - so back to work for all us part-timers - sorry to Day Nursery workers who open all year. But where have those 6/7 weeks gon - apart from two lovely relaxing weeks in Lanzarote I had such plans to get everything finally sorted and here I am a few days away from starting back with loads of stuff still to do....

One day I will be organised. Still looking forward to seeing all the children again and welcoming new ones

Take care

Jan

Hi Jan -

I know what you mean! I was all over the place this summer, and the end result was chaos when I turned the PC back on :o (I'll use this as another opportunity to apologise to all the new members who registered and didn't get any acknowledgement from me for three weeks or so - I'm running out of sackcloth and ashes...)

Glad you enjoyed your Lanzarote trip - you only keep mentioning it to make people like me jealous don't you? And I haven't forgotten your kind donation of sample policies - that's one of the highest items on my to-do list. Within a week I promise! :D

Steve.