Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Business Cases To Change To Full Day Care From A Preschool

I am writing a Business case to present to our committee for change of use fron pre-school to full day care. I know I need to research the need and financial plans,marketing plans . If any one can offer any advice gratly recieved if you have been throught this or started a Nursery from scratch just to bounce ideas off. I have just over a week to put the whole plan together

we are a playgroup but offer full day care. Works well so we can offer term time only sessions 9-12 9-1 or 9-3. 3, 4 or 6 hours. we also offer non funded session to 2-3 year olds on 3 afternoons 1-3pm. mixed group in afternoon 2-4yr olds. I also give parents choice to do more than 15 hrs. and charge £3.40 per hr. It varies what people do. a few 5 mornings. some 2 and days and one morning. some 3 full days. it really does vary and from questionairres parents like it.

good luck with the change. I think full day care gives you more flexibility.

buttercup

we are a playgroup but offer full day care. Works well so we can offer term time only sessions 9-12 9-1 or 9-3. 3, 4 or 6 hours. we also offer non funded session to 2-3 year olds on 3 afternoons 1-3pm. mixed group in afternoon 2-4yr olds. I also give parents choice to do more than 15 hrs. and charge £3.40 per hr. It varies what people do. a few 5 mornings. some 2 and days and one morning. some 3 full days. it really does vary and from questionairres parents like it.

good luck with the change. I think full day care gives you more flexibility.

buttercup

Thank you Buttercup I am looking at staffing we have 4 staff term time only at present trying to predict other staffing hrs as four original only 1 will change hrs Opening at 8am to 6pm so need more staff which will help with the motivation of old.

I hope

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)