Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

C2 Ke1 C2.3 And C2.4

Guest TEEJ

Can you help on the following - C2 - KE1

BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF CHILDREN'S DEVELOPMENT AND HOW PROVISION FOR THEIR PHYSICAL NEEDS AFFECT THEIR DEVELOPMENT

Out tutor gave us two charts to fill in for c2.1 and c2.2 but i am stuck on this question in relation to c2.3 illness in children and c2.4 quiet periods/sleep.

Many thanks,

TEEJ :o

:o I don't think I can help you. I did NVQ Level 3, is yours level 2?

If it is level 3 then I will look thru my files.

Karen :)

:o I don't think I can help you. I did NVQ Level 3, is yours level 2?

If it is level 3 then I will look thru my files.

Karen :)

29702[/snapback]

It is Level 3

Thanks,

TEEJ

Please, Teej

These are not questions, it doesn't help to see them as such!!

They are statements of competence you have to show you can match. Think about how you respond to poorly children in your care and how you provide quiet/sleep periods for children in your care.

Sue :D

Please, Teej

These are not questions, it doesn't help to see them as such!!

They are statements of competence you have to show you can match. Think about how you respond to poorly children in your care and how you provide quiet/sleep periods for children in your care.

Sue  :D

29712[/snapback]

Hi Sue,

Sorry i shouldn't have used the words question! I have shown my competence in responding to illness in children and providing sleep/quiet times on other ke's - but this is asking about development.

Sorry if i sound thick but i just needed pointing in the right direction..

Thanks,

TEEJ

Teej,

This is a good website to look at. The bit that you will be interested in is the section on self help. You have to enter in the different age groups sperately and it is probably more detailed than you would need but would be a good starting point. :)

Child Development

Teej,

This is a good website to look at.  The bit that you will be interested in is the section on self help.  You have to enter in the different age groups sperately and it is probably more detailed than you would need but would be a good starting point. :)

Child Development

29739[/snapback]

Thanks Beau i will look into this website tonight

Appreciate your help.

X

Teej

Can you help on the following - C2 - KE1

BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF CHILDREN'S DEVELOPMENT AND HOW PROVISION FOR THEIR PHYSICAL NEEDS AFFECT THEIR DEVELOPMENT

Out tutor gave us two charts to fill in for c2.1 and c2.2 but i am stuck on this question in relation to c2.3 illness in children and c2.4 quiet periods/sleep.

Many thanks,

TEEJ  :o

29697[/snapback]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)