Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ey Essential

Hi there,

I'm considering purchasing EY essentials software package from the preschool learning alliance to manage my preschool bookings, registers etc. Has anyone used this package? I'd be really interested to know how you find it and whether you feel it meets your needs.

Many thanks!

Hi there,

I'm considering purchasing EY essentials software package from the preschool learning alliance to manage my preschool bookings, registers etc. Has anyone used this package? I'd be really interested to know how you find it and whether you feel it meets your needs.

Many thanks!

I had this at my previous setting(I was the manager) and it wasn't very good but they may have updated it now. It was very time consuming and it was difficult to make it work for our setting sessions and room numbers. It was a 52 place full daycare setting.

Sorry I don't have anything positive to say :o

• 3 weeks later...

I have just been trialing the ey software and finding it very hard to work. I have been using the instant nursery manager staff planner free download for some time and am just trying out the preschooler software which seems much better.

we bought instant nursery manager last sept and yes inputting at forst is hard, but now it is fantastic

does rooms for the children, staffing, loads of stuff

am a 42 place preschool with 2 rooms (belive it does up to 6 inititally)

my administrator spent a while researching all of them and was best fit and most cost effective for us , we have it hosted as well for backing up

Must admit I am finding the EY Essential hard going compared to instant nursery manager. So even though it's more expensive to buy the free add on stuff makes it comparable to the other.

They told me I would need the pre-schooler version but I am not sure that is going to give me the versatility for before and after school care plus I want it to work out ratio the bane of may life!!

I have just emailed out EYDCW to see if they have thought about buying the superfox software which seems to be well liked, they can give it to us for free then!!

Here's hoping.... :o