Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Apprentice

Is anyone else hooked on The Apprentice? We have been avid viewers since about week 2 (got it video-taped while we were on holiday!). Just hope that Sirah (not sure if that's spelt right) doesn't win!!!

Also keen on Grand Designs...

I could of sworn I'd replied to this...

I havent seen the Apprentice, but I'm hooked on Desperate Housewives, cant wait to discover all the secrets. Also just started watching a re-run of The Biederbeck Affair, very funny :D

Must confess to being hooked on the Apprentice, too. Missed it last week - who was sacked??

I'm afraid that Saira is possibly the most manipulative, boorish and ignorant person I've seen in action. And I fear that these very qualities are likely to make her the winner! I literally shriek at the television when she's on a rant. But I'm sure her mother loves her.

Maz

I agree with you, Carol about Grand Designs - I drool over the huge, eco-friendly house I'd get myself built if I did something more financially rewarding (well, substantially more financially rewarding, obviously).

I lost the plot with Desperate Housewives a few episodes in. But don't we all have a Mrs Huber in our neighbourhoods?

Maz

Guest Beryl

I'm pretty hooked on the apprentice as well. Saira drives me totally round the bend, but you have to admit it would be less entertaining without her! :o

My daughter is always getting links for quizzes from her friends and there was one to see which Desperate Housewife you were. I came out as the single mum, Susan, which I was actually quite pleased about. :o

Must confess to being hooked on the Apprentice, too.  Missed it last week - who was sacked??

Maz

29563[/snapback]

Raj! But he talked himself out of the job by saying that selling wasn't for him!!!

My daughter is always getting links for quizzes from her friends and there was one to see which Desperate Housewife you were.  I came out as the single mum, Susan, which I was actually quite pleased about.  :o

29578[/snapback]

Have you ever ended up naked in the bushes because your towel got stuck in your ex-husband's car door??

Mind you: if you've got it, flaunt it!!

Maz

Not quite! Many years ago when my husband was away I did end up locked out of the house at about 2am wearing just a very skimpy dressing gown. Luckily there was a small kitchen window open at the back of the house which I could get to by climbing on the wheely bin. If anyone had been looking they would have got a full view of my bare bottom disappearing into the house! :oxD

I'm Susan.

'You always mean well but things dont always work out as you'd planned. It doesnt matter. You take your tumbles with good grace and always come up smiling. But try to remember you're the grown up in your family.'

Note taken :o

I got the same as you Rea. I don't however watch the programme, so it means nothing to me!!!

As for the Apprentice, I love it! Missed the last 2 episodes though :o

Hi,

I love desperate housewives....mmm wish my plumber looked like that!!! :D I did the quiz and i am gabrielle.... always looking for something better to come along, mmmmm how true??? :o

kizzy xx

I'm susan as well, but don't watch the programme, always on this site :D

I wouldn't mind looking like her though, and no I won't remember I'm a grown up, will you Rea? :)

Peggy

I have come out as Brie which is devastating because she is my least favourite character!!! I think I would like to be Susan so I might try the quiz again to see if I can be a "Susan". :)

Grand Designs is a favourite of mine too - Kevin is just wonderful (sigh.....)

I was hooked on the American Apprentice but haven't watched UK one at all.

My BIG favourite at the moment is The OC. Great stuff!! Anyone else watch that?

:)