Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Route A E215

Hi

Anyone following Route A in E215?

Wondering how you are getting on with your 'mosaic approach' and TMA03. I have used observation and interview wit parent - but not at all sure what to write about. My tutor totally confused me today.

Any help much appreciated

Not very well

I did tour with four year old he was more interested in taking photos than telling me his favourite places. I had to prompt him on where to go next which we were not suppose to do. For the next thing I decided to do the interview. He did answer my questions but kept looking around the room. The only thing i really got out of that which could be useful was he did not like going in the home corner because it is for girls. Not sure how I will write any of this in an essay well confused. I have a tutorial on Sat so hoping that might help. Not so sure now after what you have said.

This course is so much harder tha E115 I know its the next level but even so.

Good luck if you have any tips please pass them on and I will do the same.

Buttercup

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Me neither! Had the Block 3 tutorial yesterday and our tutor hinted that our TMA 03 results were below that of our TMA 02 :o

I am following route A which is hard although my children are all between 2 & 3 so there is some hope of talking!

I think for this next one I am going to use observation and photo's and go down the friendship route for PSED. This may change when I write!

Anna

Hi

Me neither! Had the Block 3 tutorial yesterday and our tutor hinted that our TMA 03 results were below that of our TMA 02 :o

I am following route A which is hard although my children are all between 2 & 3 so there is some hope of talking!

I think for this next one I am going to use observation and photo's and go down the friendship route for PSED. This may change when I write!

Anna

I too am finding this really hard - I am with O-1 yr olds - so used observation and parent interview last time - no idea what to use this time - how are you using photos Anna?

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)