Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Cd Player

Deb

Hi

I'm looking for a CD player to play CD's in the setting, to use during drama sessions, presentations to parents and generally. We also allow children to put on CD's so it needs to be fairly robust.

Can anybody recommed one or somewhere to look for one?

I am looking at around £100.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
Hi

I'm looking for a CD player to play CD's in the setting, to use during drama sessions, presentations to parents and generally. We also allow children to put on CD's so it needs to be fairly robust.

Can anybody recommed one or somewhere to look for one?

I am looking at around £100.

Thanks

Hi Debbie> just came across your post. The answer is no, I haven't found one. We bought what I thought was a robust machine (forget the brand) from an educational supplier. It had a slide out CD tray, but the children kept jamming the CDs in it, and after 3 months it's broken. We've got another simple Sony one with a lift up lid, that was much cheaper, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. There's a gap in the market...

Maddy

Edited by Guest

we have tried many CD players and they all seem to break..... we now buy the cheap ones and just replace as needed........

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)