Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Louise Porter 2004

katehart

Has anyone read any of Louise Porter books?

I have to complete a children behaviour quiz and we have to research Porter 2004. I have been searching all morning for infomation and no luck. The problem with this quiz is the tutors didn't talk to us about the quiz, because the tutor who was suppose to do it, wasn't in class last week. someone else took our class instead and i think she forgot, the quiz was due to start this week.

Here is an example of one of the questions

It is suggested that behaviour is a function that children use to get needs met (Porter 2004). What types of instrinsic or internal needs might a child be trying to get met

Thanks for reading my post!!!!

Kate

Has anyone read any of Louise Porter books?

I have to complete a children behaviour quiz and we have to research Porter 2004. I have been searching all morning for infomation and no luck. The problem with this quiz is the tutors didn't talk to us about the quiz, because the tutor who was suppose to do it, wasn't in class last week. someone else took our class instead and i think she forgot, the quiz was due to start this week.

Here is an example of one of the questions

It is suggested that behaviour is a function that children use to get needs met (Porter 2004). What types of instrinsic or internal needs might a child be trying to get met

Thanks for reading my post!!!!

Kate

I just googled and came up with loads. Here is a link to one of her books on amazon and it has a 'search inside' facility' - hope it might help (I havne't looked!)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Behaviour-Schools-...r/dp/0335220010

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)