Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ourselves 15-20 Mins Kuw Session Observation

Hello everyone,

This is a stab in the dark- But am an NQT who has interview and am required to teach 15-20 mins session on the topic 'Ourselves' to nursery age children. I dont have a clue waht l am going to do. Well at a push l was thinking a book book on line like elmer- but l dont know if it is online.

Has anyone got some really good suggestions as they are only very young and it needs to be enjoyable no doubt :o

Thank you everyone- I hope you can help me xD

Ruthy

Hello everyone,

This is a stab in the dark- But am an NQT who has interview and am required to teach 15-20 mins session on the topic 'Ourselves' to nursery age children. I dont have a clue waht l am going to do. Well at a push l was thinking a book book on line like elmer- but l dont know if it is online.

Has anyone got some really good suggestions as they are only very young and it needs to be enjoyable no doubt :o

Thank you everyone- I hope you can help me xD

Ruthy

There are six children

Have a mirror placed in abox securely with a lid on it....Ask the chn to pass box around the circle and tell them that when thwy look inside there will be somebody very very special. Dont tell your friends who it is!!!. There little faces light up when they see themselves

xxxx

will keep thinking

• 4 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)