Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Wet Weather Clothing -packaway Setting

Hi - could anyone with a packaway setting help me please ? We want to buy some wet weather clothing but are worried about the drying arrangements for them .We are packaway and wonder what similar settings do to dry them off once they are wet ???? Many thanks Dizzzz

we have rain ponchos and they live on a protable, wheeled coat rack, with spare wellies in the bottom.

at the end of the day this is stored in out shed and they dry out over night ususally. if really bad and not looking to dry i take them home and tumble dry them.

worked well

in the winter, we do have internal area for storage that we can put them, if looks like freezing

We have a them on hangers and we wheel the rack into the cupboard overnight THIS IS NOT ideal but the only way we can do it, I do bring some home and hang them but it never goes down well with Hubbie

If we are lucky there is an area where we can leave the rack to dry ONLY if no one else is in maybe speak to hall management ours have been very good as they know we are their biggest income earner.

Good luck

Sue