Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Staff Inductions Forms Etc

Hi there, i am need to this forum messenger, i have been on this site for a year + and found it very good but i think i need some help and was wondering if anyone can please, Just took over as leader of a pre-school and i need directions in producing a staff induction form for when they come for a job and also a student/work placement induction form (the paperwork and files are crap at work) so need to have theses in place for ofsted, and also risk assesment forms on every thing i have to risk assess in the pre-school etc my head is exploding, and also help with childrens registration forms for when they start pre-school, do you do starter packs for parents and do you do induction form for the parents etc, we do have these in place but i am not happy with them. does anyone have any templates they use and that are suitable phew thats for any help in advance.

We have a registration form, an All About Me sheet, the brochure containing general info of costs, opening hours, staff qualifications, management, and details of Equal opps, Speclal needs and Disability,Child Protection as well as rules, Admissions, contact numbers, Sickness policy, settling and how to complain!

We also talk about the curriculum, helping at playgroup and include county details about 'Fair processing'.

Key person takes carer through all this paper and explains about snacks and drinks, clothing and footwear, joining committee, coming in to help, how the key person works, learning journeys, outdoor play etc.

I'll attach our registration form with logos removed.

Hope that helps.

Korkycat

Registration_1.docRegistration_2.doc

Good luck with all that! Just make an action plan for what is missing and attack it gradually. Ofsted will understand your position and won't expect you to produce documents over night. There's some stuff in the resources section that is useful for new starters and if you are a member of the PSLA they do an employee handbook. I'm trying to put together a new welcome pack as I don't like what we currently have - good luck x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)