Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

2 X Nursery Practitioners

Pimms o'clock?

I am looking to recruit 2 wonderful practitioners to bring new idea's to our small but expanding nursery and out of school provision.

1 - A genuiune loving and caring individual required to work with our youngest children in our small baby room. Ability to plan activities to engage babies and very young children ensuring that each child enjoys an environment that provides playful learning. Experience with this age group is essential.

2 - To work with nursery children from 2 years old, requiring a sound knowledge of child development and the EYPS; you will also be working with school children in our Out of School provision. Creative thinking and the ability to work with minimal supervision will be required.

Hours - Full time 30 hours plus per week or shorter hours job share.

Salary - Negotiable for the right people.

Qualifications - Ideally relelvant Level 3 qualifications or exceptionally experienced Level 2 could be considered. Must be committed to continued professional development.

Where - East Kent

When - As soon as possible

Please PM me for details of how to apply.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, please hurry and apply!

BMG

Edited by BMG

Hello

I am very interested in the roles you describe and would love the chance to apply. Please let me know what I need to do or if there is a phone number I could use to get in touch with you?

Many Thanks

Sarah Marten

Hi Sarah

Welcome to the forum.

BMG asked that anyone interested send her a PM....let me explain as this will not mean much to you as a newbie :o

PM stands for 'Personal Message'

Hover your cursor over BMG's name in the corner of her post and a little arrow should appear, click on it and a drop down box will appear. Find the one that says 'Send a message', click and you will be taken to a text box.

Write your message and send and then BMG will get a notification and get back to you. When she replies you will get a notification telling you that you have a personal message and a link to take you to it.

I hope that all makes sense xD

Sue

...and a big thank you from me too Sue; I should have thought about that at the time I posted.

If anyone is interested please send an up to date CV to me in first instance to b.gibbs@hotmail.co.uk and your full name and address so that I can send an application pack. Oh and could you also indicate which of the two post you are interested in (maybe you might be interested in both!)

Thanks again Sue and thanks everyone.

BMG

I am looking to recruit 2 wonderful practitioners to bring new idea's to our small but expanding nursery and out of school provision.

1 - A genuiune loving and caring individual required to work with our youngest children in our small baby room. Ability to plan activities to engage babies and very young children ensuring that each child enjoys an environment that provides playful learning. Experience with this age group is essential.

2 - To work with nursery children from 2 years old, requiring a sound knowledge of child development and the EYPS; you will also be working with school children in our Out of School provision. Creative thinking and the ability to work with minimal supervision will be required.

Hours - Full time 30 hours plus per week or shorter hours job share.

Salary - Negotiable for the right people.

Qualifications - Ideally relelvant Level 3 qualifications or exceptionally experienced Level 2 could be considered. Must be committed to continued professional development.

Where - East Kent

When - As soon as possible

Please PM me for details of how to apply.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, please hurry and apply!

BMG

• 2 weeks later...