Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Outdoor Planning Formats

Hi All

I have posted a completed outdoor planning format and some photos of the existing outdoor area and how I plan to develop it here. Also stuck a completed daily planner on there as well (although very simplistic at this point in the year)

Hope it is of some use

Alistair

ABC does

Hi All

I have posted a completed outdoor planning format and some photos of the existing outdoor area and how I plan to develop it here. Also stuck a completed daily planner on there as well (although very simplistic at this point in the year)

Hope it is of some use

Alistair

ABC does

Hi Alistair

I have been reading your posts and checking out your blog. What a fantastic space you have. I would love to skip up your path daily! We have just extended our provision to include 2's and we are going through a period of what my head calls, norm storm form! I would like to use your idea of the outdoor planning format and I wondered do you do the same for indoors. I would love to see how these plans develop over the coming weeks...please keep me posted.

Hi All

Hope it is of some use

Alistair

ABC does

Oh and slightly off topic....I did notice your assessment books (nice bag by the way) do you use these instead of the trusty post-it?

Oh and slightly off topic....I did notice your assessment books (nice bag by the way) do you use these instead of the trusty post-it?

Hi

Glad it is of some use! Yes assessment book instead of the post itand yes there are some daily planning formats in an earlier post!

Thanks for having a look

Alistair

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)