Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Art Co-ordinator

Hello all,

I am new to the forum so I'm not sure if I am going about this in the right way!

I'm the art and display co-ordinator at my school and we are having a good push on art this year. However, I have little experience of Art across a whole school and I am looking for some advice or contacts within my local authority (south glos) who could spare a little time for me to have a look at how art is run across different schools?

Any help would be much appreciated, as I'm unsure where to even start!

Kim

Guest tinkerbell

Hi Kim

welcome .I am sure there will be someone who can help you soon.

I am the art/dt/display co-ordinator in my small,school.To get everyone on board I have found that an 'arts week' is a great way of sharing ideas and pulling everyone together.My school used the 'Take one picture' a scheme run by the National Gallery for a few years and this year too I think everyone will delight in the painting Tobias and the Angel.We will have a 'brainstorm' in a staff meeting and all decide on what each class will do, dance,music,art work etc .We will organise trips to local gallery,visitors,perhaps a look at the church ......

Tinkerbell

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)