Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Talk Partners Display

Hi everyone,

I have been busy revamping displays and suddenly realised today that my Talk Partner display is from Sparklebox. I was wondering if anyone had found a display resource on any other website - such as posters with guidance, such as look at your partner, only one person to speak at a time...

I know this is easy to make but I have not got children for a few weeks yet and want to get the displays finished.

Thanks

XXXX

Why do you need written rules like that?

I am in year 1 and I take photos of my children and put them in pairs on the wall, with blutac so that I can move the partners at regular intervals. Then I add a speech bubble "Who are you talking to today? Who are you learning with?"

Each class in the school have a talk partner display. The display has photgraphs of the children so they can see who their talk partner is and needs to have pictorial clues / rules so children know the expectations.

Edited by Guest

Each class in the school have a talk partner display. The display has photgraphs of the children so they can see who their talk partner is and needs to have pictorial clues / rules so children know the expectations.

can you make them? Sometimes I've found that easier than trying to find what i need online- could you talk about the rules with the chn then take a photo of them when they follow one of the rules? the photos could be added with the rule for each one as a pictorial clue for those who can't read?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)