Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pen Pals Wanted!

Hi all,

Just thinking about different 'experiences' I'd like to provide for chn and I'd like to provide them with letter-writing to another class in a school. We have 3x reception classes (Crocodiles, Lions and Tigers) and morning and afternoon nursery classes. Would love to swap pics - info of favourite games etc and make the whole experience of writing real. We will make visits to post-box/post-office. Limitless possibilities of what could happen. Would be great to display post on our notice board by our writing area.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Would be ideal if it was a similar sized school in a very different setting (we are a city school in north London). Anyone in Scotland or a coastal place - possibly wont be such a big school in a little village!!! PM me or leave a message on here. Would appreciate any good practice from anyone who is currently doing something like this already!

Fluffy Lamb

Guest mukerjee1

Hi Fluffy Lamb,

Am based in an historic coastal town in North Yorkshire. Mixture of tourist, fishing and rural based industry. Supervisor of 40 child place pre-school and TA in primary school (interestingly our classes are known as seals, starfish, dolphins etc...) and interested in becoming pen pals with another pre-school / school.

Please pm me for more details if interested.

Hi Fluffy Lamb

I am at a school in Dubai, UAE and we have 4 foundation 1, and 4 foundation 2 classes. I am not sure if the other teachers would be interested, but I could put it to them next week. I would definitely be interested for my class. Only glitch is, that we don't start back in school until 13th September.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)