Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted In Foundation Stage Setting!

:o Any interesting display ideas for our looming inspection ? All ideas gratefully received!!! Actually all you clever people out there! any ideas tried and tested would be great!! :D

Hi Emily

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

What sort of a setting are you in and have you got a topic that you are doing? If we know that then we will be able to give you some ideas.

Linda

Welcome from me too, Emily :D

As a rule of thumb I would suggest you try and have displays reflecting as many areas of the curriculum as possible, colourful, interactive and honest (ie the children's own work with minimal adult intervention). Photos are always good too as it shows what has been going on in your setting over time. I often display photos alongside the children's work to show the process involved.

For specific ideas you'll need to answer Linda's questions!

Emily,

Welcome and thanks for posting.  Good luck with your upcoming inspection too.  :D

27910[/snapback]

Try to include lots of variations to promote early learning goals Ofsted can be quite daunting I had many sleep less nights worrying about it . All I can say is good luck Best wishes SallyW

Hi, new to this so I forgot to explain properly! We are a Foundation Unit in a primary school in Hull. I have been there years and I felt that although we did well last time there are always great ideas to share! This year myself and another nursery nurse are in charge of the setting as our teacher is on long term sick so we want to do well professionally and personally... :D

Hi again! brilliant topic ,MY GARDEN. We have a large outdoor area so we are very lucky! I noticed that people have added some ideas already for growing ,we have thought of lots of themes to fit in with this and hopefully we can follow the children's interests and please Ofsted at the same time!( I feel sick now!) :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)