Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ou E243 Which Option?

HELP!!!

I cannot settle to finding which option to write about! So busy focussing on getting E230 done and dusted that have left this course out in the cold.

Initially fancied option 1 (Ghandi's quote) or option 2 (at the margins) but realised I hadn't got any personal experience of groups at the margins so didn't think I could use that option.

Then this morning finally decided to go for Option 4 - ‘Inclusive teaching is good teaching for all’ - and set up my page and thought ooh yes this is ok - can do this one with my Pre School hat on.......but am at a complete dead end as what to include - it seems to be merging with the five criteria from last times TMA!!! and not sure whether it should be?

so have taken a quick look at Option 3 abut really don't fancy that at all.

HELP!!!! Anyone any good suggestions (polite of course) - I thought this TMA would be easy but I'm stumped at the first hurdle of which one to do!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)