Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ccld Unit 302

Bear with me, this is my first time using this so I dont know if I am even posting this question in the right place, or even yet how to check if anyone answers!!!

On the above unit do I have to do a chart listing ages, risks, causes and prevention or is there a quick way. Doing a chart is taking an age, surely they dont need me to do this? I dont know! Help, anyone!!!!!

Have you looked in the resources section on here - there are lots of ideas about CCLD 302 in there and I assume that may be what you need ? xD

Thank you for your reply. I looked but only quickly as answering my remaining knowledge questions is just taking forever so I went for the quick option by posting my question! lol Thanks anyway. :o

Hi there

Yes, I had to do a chart, and the first one I did did not have enough detail in it, as I only did it up to age 5 and only related it to possible accidents and risks within our setting.

Effectively I had to re-type the informtion in my own words from the Penny Tassoni CCLD book and it took ages. My assessor confirmed this was exactly what she wanted, and I found it wasn't really testing my knowledge, more my ability to type something out in my own words!

Thanks Clare, thats exactly what I have done (and nearly completed). So pleased it wasnt a waste of my time lol. There was me thinking I only had a couple of knowledge questions to answer on 302 so it should be done fairly quickly! More fool me eh? lol :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)