Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

50 Fantastic Things To Do With....

I'd never heard of it, but just checked it out on Amazon, looks pretty good of what i can see of the cover. Nice that it is in the age bands of EYFS HEY. wILL be interested to ear if anyone has bought it and their view on it xx

I haven't seen these new books yet, but I have co written 4 of the Little Books range for Sally and Featherstone Education and she usually puts out some usable, practical ideas in her books!!

The A & C Black site has a few lines about the books:

http://www.acblack.com/featherstone/Books/...h+pre-schoolers

(Because Featherstone were bought out by the bigger company last year!!)

A new book called "Setting the Scene" is due out soon.............. I am co writing that one with Sally!!!! Its all about enabling environments!

I too look forward to hearing what folks think about these 50 fantastic things books.....

Guest heleng

Is that the ones like 50 fantastic things to do with storyboxes/ builders tray/ small world etc?

If it is I have some of them, the ideas vary. I would say that are a better resource for people who are fairly new to EYFS and although there are some new ideas in there, most of them personally I had either tried or heard of from other people/ on courses etc. For me I got them after courses and as a way of refreshing my memory and ideas of things to try out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)