Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ou Files

Just wondering what does everyone do with their old OU course materials?

I have studied E123, E124 and E115 currently studying E243 and E230 - I have soooooooo many of the large OU ring binder course materials, and could do with the space!

I know that E123 and 124 has since been replaced - is it worth keeping the files or do students usually get rid of them once they have completed and passed the courses?

Edited by Guest

I really think it is personal choice

I have kept all my OU files/books/dvds of course materials from the 8 courses I have done. They are labelled and in the loft!

I also have a ringbinder for each course in which I have kept all my TMA's and ECA's.

I have referred back to them on occasions but I think it's more a case of after all that hard work I simply can't throw them away!!

I do know students who have ceremoniously burnt course materials and assignments once a course is finished so I guess it really is personal choice!

While browsing Ebay I saw a K204 binder for bidding with £10 postage :o

This course material is so out dated in areas, I was surprised anyone would want it. Its being replaced later this year anyway.

I will keep mine as I have written ALL over them and they would be of no use to anyone else xD

Sue

PS loft will probally get them when finished

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)