Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dissertation For Ecs Degree

:o

Hello everyone

A complete newbie so I hope you dont mind my first post being one which needs your help (Was happily googling away for my dissert when I discovered this fab forum and you all seem very down to earth and friendly).

Basically my dissertation is around the idea of parents shaping services in a sure start children's centre and I am starting my literature review. I have got loads of books , a mind map that looks quite full ideas such as the eyfs, children's plan, empowering parents etc etc, but was hoping for some inspiration from other valuable sources of information i.e practitioners in the field.

If you were considering this area what would you be targetting?

Sorry to ramble and I do that some of you will be able to help, I will happily let you know my findings and give any support myself once I have got to the end of my studies (which is Christmas, and its going to be a good one, fingers x'd, no more studies!!, well for abit)

Kind regards and thank you in anticipation

fieldys672

Hi

Just wanted to say welcome to the forum, i'm sure someone will be along soon with lots of advice, have you tried searching passed posts , there is soooooo much information already on here.........

Hi

Just wanted to say welcome to the forum, i'm sure someone will be along soon with lots of advice, have you tried searching passed posts , there is soooooo much information already on here.........

thank you simcity, I will keep searching and hope for others to respons too.

Book suggestion to help - Doing your early years research project :o by Guy Robert-Holmes (I think that's his name can't see it at the moment on my overflowing bookshelf!)

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)