Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help With Ideas For The Light Box

Hi i hope i have done this right as i am new to this so please be gentle with me!!!!!

I have been given the task of planning cip for the light box in our nursery,this is exciting but also i am a bit short on ideas.

i am sure i have read somewhere that you can use white board pens on the light box does anybody know if this is correct,please advise as i was only asked yesterday and the planning needs to be done by next week

Many thanks

Hello Melanie

Welcome on board! I'm sure there was a thread about light boxes recently (I'm a relatively new member myself).

Someone cleverer than me will come along and point you in the right direction, I'm sure!

Just to show my ignorance though - what is cip?

Maz

Hello Melanie

Welcome on board!  I'm sure there was a thread about light boxes recently (I'm a relatively new member myself). 

Someone cleverer than me will come along and point you in the right direction, I'm sure!

Just to show my ignorance though - what is cip?

Maz

27561[/snapback]

Hi thanks for the reply i found some info on lightboxes on another page but i had allready started a new topic the hiccups of trying to find my way aroundv this fab site

cip is child iniated play or thats what i call it!!!

Kind Regards

Melanie

Welcome to the forum Melanie. :) Don't worry about starting a new thread - there is always someone around prepared to point you in the right direction until you can find your own way round. :D

Hi melanie and welcome! :D

IF you are planning activities doesnt that make them adult focused or directed/ led?

If you have a new resource then perhaps you need to model activities before the children can be given free access?

I am sure you will and the children will have fun with your light box.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)