Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Good News

beth1

I thought I share some good news and some bad news.

Good news is that pesky ear infection has finally cleared up.

More good news is that after todays hosptial appoinment is:

a) I am going to have an operation to fix the hole in my eardrum, but will have to wait 3-4 months, just has we are back at work! Typical :o

B)I can go back to work phew at last.

Now for the bad news xD During the past 6-9 months I have slowly lost my hearing to the point (needs full assessment) I have lost pretty much lost most of my hearing at the right hand side and some more hearing on my left hand side. So with the ear infections I am down to only to wear my left hearing aid (turned up) until I have the operation.

So I shall have to learn to live with one semi fuctioning ear until after the operation. But at least or is should that be at last I am finally getting my ear sorted out. BUT I will not let this little blip stop me from finishing my degree.

So from September I will be working 16 hours per week, studying for the degree, brownies AND RUNNING guides. Gosh I look very busy, but at least its better than sulking in the corner!

Beth

So pleased to hear that things are moving forward for you and that you finally have some progress from the hospital. Enjoy the summer break and hope you are able to recharge your batteries ready for all your activities in September.

Take care

Nicky Sussex :oxD

So pleased to hear that things are moving forward for you and that you finally have some progress from the hospital. Enjoy the summer break and hope you are able to recharge your batteries ready for all your activities in September.

Take care

Nicky Sussex :oxD

Thanks.

I am too, only got a week and half to work too. Then a nice 6 and a bit weeks off work for summer. As you say recharge the batteries before september.

Beth

Good news Beth!

Don't like the idea of your sulking in the corner - most un-Beth-like. Enjoy the rest of your term.

Maz

Ooooh I didn't say that I wasn't sulking in the corner.

I did have a further though this morning (during the night) eeek I hope I can get a note taker for the degree course otherwise I can't start.

Beth

I did have a further though this morning (during the night) eeek I hope I can get a note taker for the degree course otherwise I can't start.

My advice would be to tell them of your needs good and early Beth - if you need a note taker they will need time to put everything into place and there may be paperwork and stuff to do in order to make it happen.

Good to hear you sounding so positive and that there will be no need for sulking in the corner! :o

Maz

My advice would be to tell them of your needs good and early Beth - if you need a note taker they will need time to put everything into place and there may be paperwork and stuff to do in order to make it happen.

Good to hear you sounding so positive and that there will be no need for sulking in the corner! :o

Maz

Done that this afternoon, still waiting for the revelant person to contact me! Beeen waiting weeks for the intial assement date. Not going to get cross if college doesn't go to plan this year. I must be desistined for bigger and better things hahahaha.

Beth