Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Linking Six Areas To Termly Obs To Show Progression

Hiya all, wondered if you could help me ? Im sure I found on one of your posts a profile cum learning jouney that had at the end the six areas/ElGs with columns next to it for obs/progression statements relevant to each term eg term 1,2,3. It looked ideal to me to show progression and was going to use it in my childminding setting. But having wracked my little brain cannot remember where Ive seen it !!

Any help would be appreciated and as a by the way, all the stuff you girls do re feedback to parents forms look great, Ive not had anything for my lo from his nursery and he is due to finish soon and start big school - so well done to you it looks great !!

Hiya girls, just realised what a lot of twaddle Ive written. What I was looking for was a termly observation sheet with six areas/aspects down one side and then on the right three columns headed term 1, 2, 3. Might well be called something else but I think you used it to show progression in each of the areas ? Is that any clearer or am I totally off course again !!?

many thanks for your help :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)