Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Lcp Foundation Stage Cd

Guest countrygirl

Guest countrygirl

Hi all, this is my first time on here and posting, so many apologies if I've done anything wrong. I'm desperately in need of assistance, my long standing CD with the favourite tidy up song from the lcp foundation stage resource pack (2002) has finally given up, does anyone know where I can obtain another one from? I have spoken to LCP and a very nice lady said she would have a look and see if she could find one for me but due to the age it may be tricky. As you all seem so knowledgeable on here I thought this would be a good place to start. Thanks in advance, any info is very greatfully received.

Guest countrygirl
Hi Country girl,I think we've got a copy of what you want, have def got LCP resource thing.Will check if we've got it on Monday and let you know

Posy

Thank you so much it would be very much appreciated.

If you don't manage to get a copy why not try finding a new song? I know this has been discussed lots of times if you do a search you'll find some suggestions. Mine love tidying up to the Wombles Song which I downloaded from the Cheeky Monkey Website - shortly after I downloaded it, it seemed to disappear and there was some suggestion that they didn't have copywrite something(?!) but I went on yesterday and it's back on there. Other things we've used in the past - Hi Ho (Snow White) and the theme tune from Mission Impossible. You could ask the children what they'd like to use?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)