Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Reception Reports

Hi has anyone upodated their current report format for Rec this year and produced one that they are happy with?

Yes - but it is nothing spectacular!

I have 6 boxes, one for each area of learning, then a general comments box, and finally a box for the headteacher's comments. Have 4 boxes on one side of A4, and 4 on another.

Hi

This year our Year R reports have been replaced by the Unique Story which our head is very happy about as they contain probably more info than reports as they are done termly.

Hi fancyfull. Please can you explain what the Unique Story is?

Thanks, Carrots x

The unique story is a document to share acheievement with parents across the year rather than at the end of the academic year. This is the link to find out more/see examples but we have changed our format to make it more suitable for us and our school- if you would like to see ours let me know!

http://www.kenttrustweb.org.uk/ask8/ask8_e...My_unique_story

this is ours! will be interested in any feedback anyone has?!

Really like that there is a space for photos. When you write about the subject areas do you reference their acheived to the ELGs? x

Really like that there is a space for photos. When you write about the subject areas do you reference their acheived to the ELGs? x

Yeah we write in 'I can/I am able to' speak which is really nice. We write about what they like/can do/need to do to improve- but they are really positive comments throughout. the child's comment is written when we discuss 3/4 key qs with the chn then we 'write' it together.

Hello Missc. yes i would love to see a copy of yours. we would like to revamp our reception reports and am considering something for the nursery. Up to now we haven't done reports in Nutrsery.

Thank you in advance. x

Hello Missc. yes i would love to see a copy of yours. we would like to revamp our reception reports and am considering something for the nursery. Up to now we haven't done reports in Nutrsery.

Thank you in advance. x

We use this in the nursery and reception classes and share it with the parents/carers each term (season) and they have a blank speech bubble sheet which we fill in together about learning comments from home etc.

uniques_story_speech_bubbles.docx

page_4.doc

page_2.doc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)