Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Three Bears Song

Hi

Does anyone know the rest of the words to this song:

"When Goldilocks went to the house of Bears, oh what did her blue eyes see, a chair that was huge, a chair that was small................. and the rest I have forgotten!

Also, does anyone know of the music book it comes from that might have some other 'fairytale' related songs in?

Thanks

G.

................and a chair that was tiny and that was all and she counted them 1, 2, 3

then bowl,

then bed,

then bear......... and they growled at her Roarrr, roarrrr, roarrr

Sorry, can't help with a music book though

Carolyn

:o Sorry Goldilocks but it does seem rather strange seeing you posting a topic about the 3 bears!! xD

I think this song is in the collection called "Okki-tokki-unga" or could be "Appuskidu"

Not sure where mine are at the moment to check!

However, the princess lived in a big high tower, springs to mind re fairytale songs and thats in "My Little Puffin".

Also different collections by AC Black have songs about 3 little pigs (3 singing pigs?).

Good luck.

Hi,

you got this song, together with lots of others in "Music express".

The book contain 2 CD also and CD-rom and is really god.

Yes, I like Music Express too. I think there's a full scheme from Foundation Stage to end of primary. I work in a preschool but found out about it through a realtive who's a music co-ordinator. There are songs, clips etc for things like Chinese New Year, welcome songs, songs in different languages, & you can use it on a 'dip into' basis. Highly recommend!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)