Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Long Term Planning

I have the continuous provision sheets as you describe. The only other sheet I have is a seasonal/monthly overview which has key festival events I want to cover over the year such as Diwali, Easter, Mothers day etc.

I also fill in the themes as we go through the year - Ichoose themes based on children's interests. If we are planning from children's next steps and interests we cannot plan things in a year in advance so not sure what else could go on long term plan, that's my take on it anyway.

Lorna, we still need to adapt our planning .... but being a 4 form entry we need to offer the children similiar opportunities.

Any ideas?

Edited by Guest

Guest LornaW

I think the fact that they all get the same curriculum in the end is equal opportuity, they all have access to indoor and outdoor etc. Is that what you mean Riverview?

Lorna

There is a very good example produced by Tower Hamlets called Planning for progress 2. ISBN 1 87392836x You can contact them on 02089831944 email: info@learningdesign.org.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)