Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

At The Farm

Hi!

We are currently replanning for next half term and i wondered if anyone had any ideas for a topic on At the Farm - rewriting medium term plans!

Thank you!

Our children just had a lovely afternoon making birds nests with hay, (to place their "golden easter eggs in). They then extended the play themselves by getting all the farm animals and farmhouse out. Lots of lovely animal noises all afternoon. :D

Peggy

p.s. The hay came from a pet shop, we had no allergic reactions and when I asked the children "what's that smell" one said, it's the donkeys bed, but not "eehyor's (sorry can't spell it, from winnie the pooh), He lives in a tree house.

We've just had our Growth and Change topic, and so our role play was a farm. We had loads of starw down to make it a bit smelly, and I managed to downlaod loads of farm sounds from the internet to loo pon a CD player in the roe play to make it sound like a farm too... them loved it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)