Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

As A Childminder Who Have You Used As Your Confirmer For Ou Courses

Tink69

Hi

I have just received my registration paperwork for E105 and wondered who other childminders have used as their confirmers as most of us work alone. I have a friend who is an early years worker so am I right in assuming she can do this? My husband sees me working when he is here but has no idea about early years so I could tell him anything!!!!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tink69

Guest deborahnixon
Hi

I have just received my registration paperwork for E105 and wondered who other childminders have used as their confirmers as most of us work alone. I have a friend who is an early years worker so am I right in assuming she can do this? My husband sees me working when he is here but has no idea about early years so I could tell him anything!!!!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tink69

I take it you need someone who can evidence the work you do. Have you a development officer who visits your setting????? Do you attend playgroups or children centers where they have seen you working with the children??? What about parent or other chldminders??

Hope this helps

I take it you need someone who can evidence the work you do. Have you a development officer who visits your setting?????

Thanks yes it is to evidence my work, I do have a lovely development officer but she only visits once a term and my local support group only meets once every 6 weeks due to lack of interest from other childminders.

There must be some childminders out there who have studied with the OU. Please let me know how you did this :o

Tink69

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)