Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eibe - Water Pump

Hi

Am thinking of buying the eibe water pump. It`s like an old fashoned water pump. Thought it would be good for outside waterplay, hoping the children can pump water when they want it and it avoids the issue of leaving the tap running / accessing too much water and running up bills.

Has anyone one of these and how good do you find it? It`s expensive and I want to make sure it will be worth it. Was also concerned about ease of use - how easy / can the children work it O.K?

Sally

hiya not used that particular one but a step2 Fun flowplaysink which has an intergral pump- cant work out how to add a link but if you search on the step 2 you will come up with it. relatively inexensive too. :)

Wow - first time I have looked on the eibe website. Love the water pump and if you've got the money then I'd say go for it. Looks great and good fun too.

We are getting a wooden water butt as don't have outside water. Cheap way to limit water is to use those camping/picnic water containers with a tap. Children know that's all the water they get for that session and when it's gone it's gone. They'd soon self-regulate, maybe!

I love the website that was posted on here - http://www.playbasedlearning.com.au/ . There was a great piece about water chanelling and teaching children to collect runoff and reuse. It was done by nailing containers to a fence with holes set in different places - have a look. Anyhow I digress! :o

Waveawand - have had a look at the tray - looks good with the little pump. A good option to keep money low - thanks for that.

Gwennie - eibe stuff is great isn`t it - however it comes at a premium price. Community playthings are a little cheaper and great too. Full of innovative things - demonstration videos on the web are great - and they have free info books and videos on there too. The Unicorn one is good. Had a look at the website - amazing - really good ideas - thanks.

Sally

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)