Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Year 1/2 Continuous Prov Planning

Hi there, really getting really excited about our new year 1 / 2 unit, to be run with FS ethos. We have ordered new furniture and having walls taken down. Cant wait for sept!! However, currently putting together some long term plans for areas of prov, based on those that I use in foundation stage. Putting, key objectives on ( ElG's- Y2 objectives), resources to enable learning, role of adult e.g. ( key questions, vocab etc) and links to other areas of curriculum. Just wondering if anyone a little further down the line than us and is willing to share their continuous prov planning. Will post blank format here just for feedback and happy to share when we have completed them.

kind regards

:o

blank_con_provision_sheet.doc

just spent last few hours doing area of prov plans, so exciting, will attach some later when looking completed, taking objectives from key skills progression and putting them into area of provision planning ..hope that makes sense, scarily, i cant believe some of the objectives, my children in nursery are doing some of these already!! :o

Afraid i don't have any plans to add but again am interested to see your planning as its on the do list for our ks1 team who are making year 1 more foundation stage like from september. I agree about it being exciting!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)