Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Report Writing

Just added my format to another thread. I find that it is simple and much more managable than previous systems. This year I am including a couple of comments from key friends. I think parents and children will love this.

new_report_format.doc

I've added mine to a previous thread as well - must be that time of year!! It's very detailed but our parents like to know exactly what the chidlren can do. I

a_blank.doc

Thank you for both of these formats.

The comments would include what they can do related to the early learning goals. eg xxxx is able to leaves mums side etc or general comments???

Yes but parents do like the personal touch. So I often back up with an example i.e. xxx loved finding out about the Chinese New year and shows a real interest in the cultures of others. I once have a parent tell me that she always skips the Maths etc and goes straight to the teacher comments section. With this in mind we made our reports much smaller and more managable!

• 2 weeks later...

hi could you please send me a copy of your report I have had a melt down I use the report system and the system has overwritten the old reports over the new ones ready to be printed.

hand over date this week

please help

No thank goodness - I used to have too when I first started teaching 10 years ago. Do you? It is always such a stressful time and you often think I will never get there but we always do!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)